This dashboard page shows an overview of your account receivables process, both in terms of current open invoices and past efficiency in collecting payments.
It is composed of four main sections:
- Account Payables
- Top Creditors
- Outstanding Invoices
- Payment Process Efficiency
At the left, you can visualize Total Outstanding Amount split by aging bucket.
This section shows your top Debtors. For each Debtor, you can visualize:
- Total Outstanding Amount
- The detailed of all outstanding invoices
- Total Overdue Amount
- Overdue Amount %
- Overdue Invoices (not cleared)
This DataViz shows all the outstanding invoices by aging since their due date.
Payment Process Efficiency
This section shows how you pay your invoices.
First, you can see:
Below, you can visualize the monthly evolution of:
- Total Invoice Amount (cleared)
- Invoices (cleared)
- Overdue Invoices % (cleared)
- Avg Time to Pay Invoices
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Accounts Payable dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CompanyCompany which must pay the invoice
- ProviderProvider to who you must pay the invoice
- Cleared FlagClearing status (expected values: 'Y', 'N'): 'Y' means that no additional payment is expected