This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Front-Office KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Front-Office dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total AuM (Last) Sum of AuM
- Total Income Sum of Income
- Total Net New Money Sum of Net New Money
- Annualized Income Annualized Income
- Avg Monthly AUM AuM: Monthly Average
- RoA % Return on Asset: Annualized Income / AuM Monthly Average
- Nb of Accounts Number of distinct accounts
- Nb of New Accounts Number of new accounts (first position during the period)
- AuM per Account Total AuM / Nb of Accounts (expressed in currency)
- Income per Account Total Income / Nb of Accounts (expressed in currency)
- Nb of RMs Number of distinct relationship managers
- AuM per RM Total AuM / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Income per RM Total Income / Nb of RMs (expressed in currency)
- Nb of Portfolios Number of distinct portfolios
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Front-Office dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Front-Office dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Business LineBusiness Line
- TeamTeam of Relationship Managers...
- Relationship ManagerRM, Account Manager...