This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Call Center KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Call Center dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Incoming Calls Total number of incoming calls
- Total Abandoned Calls Total number of abandoned calls
- Abandoned Calls % Share of abandonned calls compared to all incoming calls
- Avg Wait Time (s) Average Call Wait Time in seconds
- Avg Wait Time until Answer (s) Average Answered Call Wait Time in seconds
- Avg Wait Time until Abandon (s) Average Abandoned Call Wait Time in seconds
- Avg Talk Time (s) Average Call Talk Time in seconds
- Nb of Agents Nb of Agents
- Incoming Calls per Agent Number of incoming calls per Agent
- Answered Calls per Agent Number of answered calls per Agent
- Nb of Callers Nb of Callers
- Calls per Caller Number of calls per Caller
- Nb of Customers Nb of Customers
- Calls per Customer Number of calls per Customer
- Total Answered Calls Total number of answered calls
- Answered Calls % Share of answered calls compared to all incoming calls
- Nb of Weeks Total number of weeks
- Incoming Calls (Weekly) Average number of incoming calls per week
- Nb of Days Total number ofdays
- Incoming Calls (Daily) Average number of incoming calls per day
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Call Center dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Call Center dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Abandon Flag"Y" if the call was abandoned
- CallerPerson who called
- CustomerCustomer where the caller is working
- AgentAgent who handled the call