This dashboard helps you to identify Seasonality Effect on your Call Center activity.
Let the heat map color coding guides you in your analysis and quickly identify seasonal behaviors.
Discover more by reading in three dimensions ! On a single page dashboard, you will able to master not only the combination of time dimensions but also the trend of each of the selected time dimension with bar chart on the top and at the right side of the central heat map table.
Switch among a list of nine time dimensions combinations and chose the one that fits your need the most.
Analyze the seasonality at all levels of details
Any of your KPIs can be analyzed through a choice of nine combination of time dimensions:
The First Time Dimension goes to the line and the Second Time Dimension goes to the column.
- Year x Quarter
- Year x Month
- Year x Week
- Year x Day of Year
- Month x Day of Month
- Month x Hour
- Week x Day of Week
- Week x Hour
- Day of Week x Hour
Availability of combination depends on your data's level of granularity.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Call Center dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Incoming Calls Total number of incoming calls
- Total Abandoned Calls Total number of abandoned calls
- Abandoned Calls % Share of abandonned calls compared to all incoming calls
- Avg Wait Time Average Call Wait Time in seconds
- Avg Wait Time until Answer Average Answered Call Wait Time in seconds
- Avg Wait Time until Abandon Average Abandoned Call Wait Time in seconds
- Avg Talk Time Average Call Talk Time in seconds
- Nb of Agents Nb of Agents
- Incoming Calls per Agent Number of incoming calls per Agent
- Answered Calls per Agent Number of answered calls per Agent
- Nb of Callers Nb of Callers
- Calls per Caller Number of calls per Caller
- Nb of Customers Nb of Customers
- Calls per Customer Number of calls per Customer
- Total Answered Calls Total number of answered calls
- Answered Calls % Share of answered calls compared to all incoming calls
- Nb of Weeks Total number of weeks
- Incoming Calls (Weekly) Average number of incoming calls per week
- Nb of Days Total number ofdays
- Incoming Calls (Daily) Average number of incoming calls per day
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Call Center dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Call Center dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Abandon Flag"Y" if the call was abandoned
- CallerPerson who called
- CustomerCustomer where the caller is working
- AgentAgent who handled the call