This dashboard page helps you analyzing the overall performance of your top KPIs.
It is composed of four data visualizations:
- Top 4 KPIs Card: Understand the performance of your 4 main KPIs
- Bar chart: Analyze your Top 2 KPIs by Country
- Word Cloud: See your KPI #3 split by Filter #2 in a Word Cloud
- Map: Visualize your first KPI by Country on a map
Top 4 KPIs Card
KPI Cards for your top 4 KPIs. See "How to read a KPI Card" section.
For each country, performance of your top 2 KPIs on the defined period.
Highlight your top items by KPI Value.
The dimension values are based on the Filter #2 of your custom configuration.
The KPI is the KPI #3 of your custom configuration. The size and color depend on the KPI value.
Understand the contribution of each country to your KPI #1 on a filled map.
The KPI is the KPI #1 of your custom configuration.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters allowing to focus on what really matters.
Those top filters are defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
How to read a KPI Card
This card indicates the performance of the KPI.
On the left hand side, the symbol indicates whether the KPI value is under or above reference (the reference is defined by what you have chosen in Performance Scope selector). The symbol is colored depending of the evaluation.
In the middle, you have the value of the KPI (MTD or MTD depending on what you selected in Performance Scope selector). Below, the name of the KPI as well as the variance in % vs the reference value.
At the right, the monthly evolution of KPI value across the last 12 months (based on the selected current month). The blue dotted line indicates the trend.