This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by country.
At the left, each country area is colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Donations (advanced) dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Nb of Gifts Total number of gifts
- Total Donations Total donation amount
- Avg Gift Average gift amount
- Nb of Donors Total number of donors
- Nb of New Donors Total number of new donors
- Nb of Gifts per Donor Average number of gift per donor
- Nb of Appeals Total number of appeals
- Donations per Appeal Average donation amount per appeal
- Donor Aging Average number of years between first and last donation per donor
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Donations (advanced) dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Donations (advanced) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Donor TypeDonor type (eg "Individual", "Fondation"...)
- Donor CountryCountry of the donor
- Donation TypeDonation type (eg "Cash", "Service", "In Kind"...)
- Donation SourceDonation source (eg "Marketing Campaign", "Online"...)