This dashboard page helps you to quickly locate where your top countries are.
It is composed of three data visualizations:
- Map: Shows the KPI value by country.
- Evolution for each country: For each country, visualize the evolution of the KPI you selected
- KPI value split per country: Visualize the top/bottom countries for the KPI you selected
Filled area per country, located on the map, size & color based on the KPI you selected.
Evolution for each country
For each country, evolution of the KPI you selected on the defined period.
KPI value split per country
For each country, the value of the KPI you selected (descending order).
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Donations dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Nb of Gifts Total number of gifts
- Total Donations Total donation amount
- Avg Gift Average gift amount
- Nb of Donors Total number of donors
- Nb of New Donors Total number of new donors
- Nb of Gifts per Donor Average number of gift per donor
- Nb of Appeals Total number of appeals
- Donations per Appeal Average donation amount per appeal
- Donor Aging (years) Average number of years between first and last donation per donor
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Donations dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Donations dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Donor TypeDonor type (eg "Individual", "Fondation"...)
- Donor CountryCountry of the donor
- Donation TypeDonation type (eg "Cash", "Service", "In Kind"...)
- Donation SourceDonation source (eg "Marketing Campaign", "Online"...)