This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Donations KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Donations dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Nb of Gifts Total number of gifts
- Total Donations Total donation amount
- Avg Gift Average gift amount
- Nb of Donors Total number of donors
- Nb of New Donors Total number of new donors
- Nb of Gifts per Donor Average number of gift per donor
- Nb of Appeals Total number of appeals
- Donations per Appeal Average donation amount per appeal
- Donor Aging Average number of years between first and last donation per donor
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Donations dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Donations dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Donor TypeDonor type (eg "Individual", "Fondation"...)
- Donor CountryCountry of the donor
- Donation TypeDonation type (eg "Cash", "Service", "In Kind"...)
- Donation SourceDonation source (eg "Marketing Campaign", "Online"...)