This dashboard helps you to identify Seasonality Effect on your Donations activity.
Let the heat map color coding guides you in your analysis and quickly identify seasonal behaviors.
Discover more by reading in three dimensions ! On a single page dashboard, you will able to master not only the combination of time dimensions but also the trend of each of the selected time dimension with bar chart on the top and at the right side of the central heat map table.
Switch among a list of nine time dimensions combinations and chose the one that fits your need the most.
Analyze the seasonality at all levels of details
Any of your KPIs can be analyzed through a choice of nine combination of time dimensions:
The First Time Dimension goes to the line and the Second Time Dimension goes to the column.
- Year x Quarter
- Year x Month
- Year x Week
- Year x Day of Year
- Month x Day of Month
- Month x Hour
- Week x Day of Week
- Week x Hour
- Day of Week x Hour
Availability of combination depends on your data's level of granularity.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Donations dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Nb of Gifts Total number of gifts
- Total Donations Total donation amount
- Avg Gift Average gift amount
- Nb of Donors Total number of donors
- Nb of New Donors Total number of new donors
- Nb of Gifts per Donor Average number of gift per donor
- Nb of Appeals Total number of appeals
- Donations per Appeal Average donation amount per appeal
- Donor Aging Average number of years between first and last donation per donor
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Donations dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Donations dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Donor TypeDonor type (eg "Individual", "Fondation"...)
- Donor CountryCountry of the donor
- Donation TypeDonation type (eg "Cash", "Service", "In Kind"...)
- Donation SourceDonation source (eg "Marketing Campaign", "Online"...)