This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Facebook Ads KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Facebook Ads dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Cost The estimated total amount of money you've spent on your campaign, ad set or ad during its schedule
- Total People Reached The number of people who saw your adverts at least once. Reach is different to impressions, which may include multiple views of your adverts by the same people.
- Cost per People Reached Average Cost per People Reach
- Total Impressions The number of times that your adverts were on-screen
- Total K. Impressions The number of thousands of times that your adverts were on-screen
- CPM (Cost per 1'000 impressions) Average Cost per 1'000 impressions
- CTR (Click-Through-Rate) Click Through Rate: Total Link Clicks / Total Impressions
- Total Link Clicks The number of clicks on links within the ad that led to destinations or experiences, on or off Facebook
- CPC (Cost per Click) Average Cost per Click
- Total Social Interactions Total Social Interactions: Page Likes, Post Shares, Post Comments and Post Reactions
- CPA (Cost per Action) Average Cost per Social Interaction
- Social Interaction per Impression Average Social Interactions per Impression
- Total Page Likes The number of likes of your Facebook Page attributed to your ads
- Total Post Shares The number of shares of your adverts. People can share your adverts or posts on their own or friends' Timelines, in groups and on their own Pages.
- Total Post Comments The number of comments on your adverts
- Total Post Reactions The number of reactions on your ads. The reactions button on an ad allows people to share different reactions to its content: like, love, haha, wow, sad or angry.
- Page Likes per Impression Average Page Likes per Impression
- Post Shares per Impression Average Post Shares per Impression
- Post Comments per Impression Average Post Comments per Impression
- Post Reactions per Impression Average Post Reactions per Impression
- Total Website Leads The number of lead events tracked by the pixel on your website and attributed to your adverts
- CPL (Cost per Lead) Average Cost per Website Lead
- LTR (Lead-Through-Rate) Lead Through Rate: Total Website Leads / Total Link Clicks
- Total Website Purchases The number of purchase events tracked by the pixel on your website and attributed to your adverts
- Total Website Purchases Value The total value of website purchases for products belonging to a catalogue segment used in a campaign
- Avg Purchase Value Average Value per Purchase
- Total Margin Total Margin
- ROI % Total Return on Investment
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Facebook Ads dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Facebook Ads dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Campaign NameCampaign Name
- Ad Set NameAd Set Name
- Ad NameAd Name