Get a Home Page for your Balance Sheet Dashboard.
Customize it to fit to your Corporate identity!
In your Balance Sheet dashboard, you will be able to analyze the following KPIs:
- Current Assets Assets that are expected to be converted into cash in less than 12 months: Cash, Accounts Receivables, Inventory, Prepaid Expenses
- Current Liabilities Bills that must be paid within one year of the date of the Balance Sheet: Accounts Payable, Accrued Expenses, Current Portion of Debt, Income Taxes Payable
- Total Assets The final amount of all gross investments, cash and equivalents, receivables, and other assets as they are presented on the balance sheet
- Total Liabilities Sum of Current Liabilities and Long-Term Debt
- Working Capital Amount of money the enterprise has to work with in the short-term: 'Current Assets' - 'Current Liabilities' (also called 'Net Current Assets' or 'Funds')
- Working Capital ratio Current Assets / Current Liabilities (%)
- Liquidity ratio Current Liabilities / Current Assets (%)
- Total Equity Total Assets - Total Liabilities
- Debt to equity ratio How much debt the company has relative to its investor equity: Total Liabilities / Total Equity (%)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Balance Sheet dashboard)