This dashboard page helps you visualize how the performance of your top Cash Flow KPIs is evolving.
The following KPIs are displayed:
- Current Assets (Last) Sum of Current Assets
- Current Liabilities (Last) Sum of Current Liabilities
- Total Assets (Last) Sum of Total Assets
- Total Liabilities (Last) Sum of Total Liabilities
- Working Capital ratio Current Assets / Current Liabilities (%)
- Liquidity ratio Current Liabilities / Current Assets (%)
For each KPI, you can visualize:
- The KPI value for the current month
- The growth rate vs previous month
- The growth rate vs same month previous year
- The monthly evolution over the last 12 months
- The Year-to-Date value
- The growth rate vs previous year
- The Year-to-Date evolution vs previous year
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Cash Flow dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Legal Entity / CompanyLegal Entity, Company
- Cost Center / Department / DivisionCost Center, Department, Division