This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Finance KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Finance dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Revenues Sum of Revenues
- COGS Cost of goods sold (COGS, also known as 'Cost of Sales') refers to the direct costs attributable to the production of the goods sold in a company. This amount includes the cost of the materials used in creating the good along with the direct labor costs used to produce the good. It excludes indirect expenses such as distribution costs and sales force costs.
- Gross Margin Amount left over from Revenues after Costs of Goods Sold are subtracted (also called 'Gross Profit'): Revenues - COGS
- Gross Margin % Share of Gross Margin on Total Revenues: Gross Margin / Revenues (%)
- OpEx Operating Expenses: Expenditures (that is, cash out) that a company makes to generate income (also called 'SG&A Expenses'): S&M Expenses, R&D Expenses, G&A Expenses
- OpEx to Revenues ratio Share of Operating Expenses on Total Revenues: OpEx / Revenues (%)
- Operating Income Earnings before interest and taxes -> profits before taking away interest charges and tax payments: Gross Margin - (OpEx + Depreciations + Amortizations)
- Operating Income % Share of Operating Income on Total Revenues: Operating Income / Revenues (%)
- Net Income Net Income: Operating Income - (Interests + Taxes)
- Net Income % Net Income / Revenues (%)
- Deprec. & Amort. Amortizations and depreciations are methods of prorating the cost of business assets over the course of their useful life
- Interests & Taxes Sum of Interests & Taxes
- Current Assets Assets that are expected to be converted into cash in less than 12 months: Cash, Accounts Receivables, Inventory, Prepaid Expenses
- Current Liabilities Bills that must be paid within one year of the date of the Balance Sheet: Accounts Payable, Accrued Expenses, Current Portion of Debt, Income Taxes Payable
- Total Assets The final amount of all gross investments, cash and equivalents, receivables, and other assets as they are presented on the balance sheet
- Total Liabilities Sum of Current Liabilities and Long-Term Debt
- Working Capital Amount of money the enterprise has to work with in the short-term: 'Current Assets' - 'Current Liabilities' (also called 'Net Current Assets' or 'Funds')
- Working Capital ratio Current Assets / Current Liabilities (%)
- Liquidity ratio Current Liabilities / Current Assets (%)
- Total Equity Total Assets - Total Liabilities
- ROI % Net Income / Total Equity (%)
- Debt to income ratio Total Liabilities / Revenues (%)
- Debt to equity ratio How much debt the company has relative to its investor equity: Total Liabilities / Total Equity (%)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Finance dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Finance dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Legal Entity, CompanyLegal Entity, Company
- Cost Center, Department, DivisionCost Center, Department, Division