This dashboard page provides an overview of your Profit & Loss / Income Statement.
It is composed of three sections:
- Profit & Loss KPIs
- Income Statement
- Profit & Loss KPIs by Company
Profit & Loss KPIs
This section shows the performance of the following KPIs:
For each of your main Profit & Loss KPIs, you can visualize:
- The name of KPI
- The value of the KPI for the selected period
- The △% from selected period to reference period
- The evolution of the KPI over the last 12 months
The following KPIs are displayed:
- Total Revenues
- Gross Margin
- Gross Margin %
- OpEx to Revenues ratio
- Deprec. & Amort.
- Operating Income
- Operating Income %
- Interests & Taxes
- Net Income
- Net Income %
Profit & Loss KPIs by Company
Visualize your Income Statement KPIs split by Company.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Income Statement (+Budget) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CompanyLegal Entity (or Company...)
- Cost CenterCost Center (or Department, Division...)
How to read a KPI Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given KPI.
It combines three components.
- In the foreground, you can see the KPI name, its value and a symbol that indicates whether the KPI is above or under the reference (the reference is defined by the chosen value in the Performance Scope selector). This first component is colored depending on the evaluation.
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the KPI across the last 24 months based on the selected period.
- Below the chart, the variance in % vs the reference is displayed.