This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Income Statement KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Income Statement dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Opex & Deprec. & Amort. OpEx + Depreciations + Amortizations
- Total Revenues Sum of Revenues
- COGS Cost of goods sold (COGS, also known as `Cost of Sales`) refers to the direct costs attributable to the production of the goods sold in a company. This amount includes the cost of the materials used in creating the good along with the direct labor costs used to produce the good. It excludes indirect expenses such as distribution costs and sales force costs.
- Gross Margin Amount left over from Revenues after Costs of Goods Sold are subtracted (also called `Gross Profit`): Revenues - COGS
- Gross Margin % Gross Margin / Revenues (%)
- OpEx Operating Expenses: Expenditures (that is, cash out) that a company makes to generate income (also called `SG&A Expenses`): S&M Expenses, R&D Expenses, G&A Expenses
- OpEx to Revenues ratio OpEx / Revenues (%)
- EBIT Earnings before interest and taxes -> profits before taking away interest charges and tax payments: Gross Margin - (OpEx + Depreciations + Amortizations)
- EBIT % Share of EBIT on Total Revenues: EBIT / Revenues (%)
- EBT EBIT - (Interests + Taxes)
- EBT % EBT / Revenues (%)
- Deprec. & Amort. Amortizations and depreciations are methods of prorating the cost of business assets over the course of their useful life
- Interests & Taxes Sum of Interests & Taxes
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Income Statement dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Income Statement dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Legal Entity, CompanyLegal Entity, Company
- Cost Center, Department, DivisionCost Center, Department, Division