Get a Home Page for your Income Statement Dashboard.
Customize it to fit to your Corporate identity!
In your Income Statement dashboard, you will be able to analyze the following KPIs:
- Opex & Deprec. & Amort. OpEx + Depreciations + Amortizations
- Total Revenues Sum of Revenues
- COGS Cost of goods sold (COGS, also known as 'Cost of Sales') refers to the direct costs attributable to the production of the goods sold in a company. This amount includes the cost of the materials used in creating the good along with the direct labor costs used to produce the good. It excludes indirect expenses such as distribution costs and sales force costs.
- Gross Margin Amount left over from Revenues after Costs of Goods Sold are subtracted (also called 'Gross Profit'): Revenues - COGS
- Gross Margin % Gross Margin / Revenues (%)
- OpEx Operating Expenses: Expenditures (that is, cash out) that a company makes to generate income (also called 'SG&A Expenses'): S&M Expenses, R&D Expenses, G&A Expenses
- OpEx to Revenues ratio OpEx / Revenues (%)
- Deprec. & Amort. Amortizations and depreciations are methods of prorating the cost of business assets over the course of their useful life
- Operating Income Earnings before interest and taxes -> profits before taking away interest charges and tax payments: Gross Margin - (OpEx + Depreciations + Amortizations)
- Operating Income % Share of Operating Income on Total Revenues: Operating Income / Revenues (%)
- Interests & Taxes Sum of Interests & Taxes
- Net Income Net Income: Operating Income - (Interests + Taxes)
- Net Income % Net Income / Revenues (%)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Income Statement dashboard)