The Google Analytics Cockpit allows to get a 360° view of your Web Site Traffic data.
It is composed of six data visualizations:
- Web Traffic Results: visualize your Top Google Analytics KPIs
- Sessions per Country: highlight top visitor's countries on a map
- Acquisition per Channel: understand top acquisition channel
- Sessions per Device Category: understand most used device categories on your website
- Traffic per Source: get insight on your top Traffic sources in a Word Cloud
- Top Pages: analyze Total Sessions and Bounce Rate of your most visited pages
Web Traffic Results
The Web Traffic Results section shows the performance of your Top Google Analytics KPIs:
- Total Sessions
- Bounce Rate
- Average Unique Pageviews
- Average Time on Page(s)
- Average Duration(s)
- Page Exits %
Refer to "How to read a KPI Card" section for more details.
Sessions per Country
Visualize Total number of Sessions per Country on a map.
Color is based on Total Sessions.
Acquisition per Channel
Understand activity generated by each Channel. Get insight on Total Sessions and Average Unique Pageviews per Channel.
Get answers to questions like:
- From which Channels comes most of my Web Site Traffic (Paid Search, Direct, Referral, Organic Search, Display, Social)?
- How many Sessions were generated by Paid Search?
- Are sessions from my Paid Search as qualitative as Referrals or Organic Searches?
Sessions per Device Category
Understand most used device categories on your website.
Take decisions on which device your Web Site should be compatible with.
Traffic per Source
Get insight on your top Traffic sources in a Word Cloud.
Color and size are based on Total Sessions.
Analyse the visit pattern for each of your Top visited Pages:
- See which pages were most frequently viewed
- Analyze the Bounce Rate for each of your Top Pages
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters allowing to focus on what really matters.
Those top filters are defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
How to read a KPI Card
This card indicates the performance of the KPI.
On the left hand side, the symbol indicates whether the KPI value is under or above reference (the reference is defined by what you have chosen in Performance Scope selector). The symbol is colored depending of the evaluation.
In the middle, you have the value of the KPI (MTD or MTD depending on what you selected in Performance Scope selector). Below, the name of the KPI as well as the variance in % vs the reference value.
At the right, the monthly evolution of KPI value across the last 12 months (based on the selected current month). The blue dotted line indicates the trend.