This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by city.
At the left, you have one bubble per City, the size and the color of the bubble being defined by the indicator you selected. Each country area is also colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Business Travel (Air) dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Air Spend Total tickets amount
- Nb of Tickets Total number of tickets
- Avg Ticket Price Average ticket amount
- ABW - Advance Booking Window Days between booking date and travel start date
- Nb of Tickets (booked online) Total number of tickets booked online
- OAR - Online Adoption Rate Share of online bookings
- Lowest Fare Accepted Rate Share of bookings where the lowestfare was accepted
- Nb of Travelers Total number of distinct travelers
- Air Spend per Traveler Average air spend per traveler
- Total △ Ticket vs Lowest Fare Total difference between Ticket vs Lowest Fare
- Avg △ Ticket vs Lowest Fare Average difference between Ticket vs Lowest Fare
- Total Lowest Fare Total Lowest Fare
- Ticket vs Lowest Fare % Over price vs Lowest fare in %
- Tickets per Traveler Average number of tickets per Traveler
- Destination Cities Total number of distinct destination cities
- Destination Countries Total number of distinct destination countries
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Business Travel (Air) dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Business Travel (Air) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- AirlinesName of the airlines
- Booking ClassBusiness, Economy, First...
- Origin CountryOrigin Country
- Destination CountryDestination Country