This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by city.
At the left, you have one bubble per City, the size and the color of the bubble being defined by the indicator you selected. Each country area is also colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Business Travel (Hotel) dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Booking Volume Total Booking Volume
- Nb of Bookings Total number of bookings
- Nb of Nights Total number of nights booked
- Nights per Booking Average number of nights per booking
- Avg Room Price Average room price
- ABW - Advance Booking Window Days between booking date and hotel check-in date
- Nb of Tickets (booked online) Total number of tickets booked online
- OAR - Online Adoption Rate Share of online bookings
- Lowest Rate Accepted % Share of bookings where the lowest rate was accepted
- Nb of Travelers Total number of distinct travelers
- Booking Volume per Traveler Average booking volume per traveler
- Total △ Booking vs Lowest Rate Total difference between Room Price vs Lowest Rate
- Avg △ Ticket vs Lowest Rate Average difference between Room Price vs Lowest Rate
- Total Lowest Rate Total Booking at Lowest Rate
- Ticket vs Lowest Rate % Over price vs Lowest Rate in %
- Bookings per Traveler Average number of bookings per Traveler
- Nights per Traveler Average number of nights per Traveler
- Destination Cities Total number of distinct destination cities
- Destination Countries Total number of distinct destination countries
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Business Travel (Hotel) dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Business Travel (Hotel) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Country PoSCountry Point of Sales
- Hotel ChainName of Hotel Chain
- Hotel CityHotel City
- Hotel CountryHotel Country