This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Google Ads KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Google Ads dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Cost Total derived cost for the advertising campaign
- Total Clicks Total number of times users have clicked on an add to reach your property
- Cost per Click Average cost per click
- CTR % Click Through Rate: Total Clicks / Total Impressions
- Total Impressions Total number of campaign impressions
- Impressions per Click Average number of impressions to generate one click
- Total Sessions Total number of sessions
- Total Duration (seconds) Total duration (s)
- Total Pageviews Total number of pageviews
- Total Bounces Total number of bounces
- Bounce % Bounce rate
- Avg Duration (s) Average duration per Session (s)
- Avg Pageviews Total of pageviews per session
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Google Ads dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Google Ads dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Ad Distribution NetworkThe networks used to deliver your ads (Content, Search, Search Partners...) [Advertising - ga:adDistributionNetwork]
- CampaignCampaign [Advertising - ga:campaign]
- Ad GroupThe name of your AdWords ad group [Advertising - ga:adGroup]
- KeywordTraffic Source [Acquisition - ga:sourceMedium]