This dashboard page helps you to quickly locate where your top countries are.
It is composed of three data visualizations:
- Map: Shows the KPI value by country.
- Evolution for each country: For each country, visualize the evolution of the KPI you selected
- KPI value split per country: Visualize the top/bottom countries for the KPI you selected
Filled area per country, located on the map, size & color based on the KPI you selected.
Evolution for each country
For each country, evolution of the KPI you selected on the defined period.
KPI value split per country
For each country, the value of the KPI you selected (descending order).
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Google Analytics (LV) dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Sessions Total number of sessions
- Avg Duration (s) Average duration per Session (s)
- Total Pageviews Total number of pageviews
- Avg Pageviews Total of pageviews per session
- Avg Time on Page (s) Average time spent on a page (s)
- Total Unique Pageviews Total number of pageviews
- Avg Unique Pageviews Total of pageviews per session
- Total Bounces Total number of bounces
- Bounce % Bounce rate
- Total Page Exits Total number of page exits
- Page Exits % Page exits rate
- Total Duration (seconds) Total duration (s)
- Total Page Load Time (ms) Total page load time (ms)
- Page Load Time (ms) Average page load time
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Google Analytics (LV) dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Google Analytics (LV) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Channel GroupingThe default channel grouping that is chared within the View (Profile) [Acquisition - ga:channelGrouping]
- Device CategoryThe type of devide: desktop, tablet, or mobile [Users - ga:deviceCategory]
- CountryThe countries of users [Users - ga:country]
- Source / MediumTraffic Source [Acquisition - ga:sourceMedium]