This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Google Analytics (LV) KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Google Analytics (LV) dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Sessions Total number of sessions
- Avg Duration Average duration per Session (s)
- Total Pageviews Total number of pageviews
- Avg Pageviews Total of pageviews per session
- Avg Time on Page Average time spent on a page (s)
- Total Unique Pageviews Total number of pageviews
- Avg Unique Pageviews Total of pageviews per session
- Total Bounces Total number of bounces
- Bounce % Bounce rate
- Total Page Exits Total number of page exits
- Page Exits % Page exits rate
- Total Duration (seconds) Total duration (s)
- Page Load Time Average page load time
- Nb of Days Total number of days
- Daily Sessions Average number of sessions per day
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Google Analytics (LV) dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Google Analytics (LV) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Channel GroupingThe default channel grouping that is chared within the View (Profile) [Acquisition - ga:channelGrouping]
- Device CategoryThe type of device: desktop, tablet, or mobile [Users - ga:deviceCategory]
- CountryThe countries of users [Users - ga:country]
- Source / MediumTraffic Source [Acquisition - ga:sourceMedium]