The Google Analytics Cockpit gives a 360° view of your Web Site Traffic data.
It is composed of five data visualizations:
- Traffic: visualize your Top Google Analytics KPIs
- Traffic per Source: get insight on your top Traffic sources in a Word Cloud
- Sessions per Location: highlight top visitor's locations on a map
- Acquisition per Channel: understand top acquisition channel
- Top 10 Pages: analyze Total Sessions and Bounce Rate of your most visited pages
Web Traffic Results
The Web Traffic Results section shows the performance of your Top Google Analytics KPIs:
Traffic per Source
Get insight on your top Traffic sources in a Word Cloud.
Color and size are based on Total Sessions.
Sessions per Location
Visualize Total Sessions per Location on a map.
Acquisition per Channel
Get answers to questions like:
- From which Channels comes most of my Web Site Traffic (Paid Search, Direct, Referral, Organic Search, Display, Social)?
- How many Sessions were generated by Paid Search?
- Are sessions from my Paid Search as qualitative as Referrals or Organic Searches?
Top 10 Pages
Analyze the visit pattern for each of your Top visited Pages:
- See which pages were most frequently viewed
- Analyze the Bounce % for each of your Top Pages
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Google Analytics (LV) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Channel GroupingThe default channel grouping that is chared within the View (Profile) [Acquisition - ga:channelGrouping]
- Device CategoryThe type of device: desktop, tablet, or mobile [Users - ga:deviceCategory]
- CountryThe countries of users [Users - ga:country]
How to read an Indicator Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given indicator.
It combines two components.
- In the foreground, you can see the indicator name and its value
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the indicator across the analyzed period