The Google Analytics Cockpit gives a 360° view of your Web Site Traffic data.
It is composed of six data visualizations:
- Web Traffic Results: visualize your Top Google Analytics KPIs
- Sessions per Country: highlight top visitor's countries on a map
- Acquisition per Channel: understand top acquisition channel
- Sessions per Device Category: understand most used device categories on your website
- Traffic per Source: get insight on your top Traffic sources in a Word Cloud
- Top Pages: analyze Total Sessions and Bounce Rate of your most visited pages
Web Traffic Results
The Web Traffic Results section shows the performance of your Top Google Analytics KPIs:
Sessions per Country
Visualize Total Sessions per Country on a map.
Acquisition per Channel
Get answers to questions like:
- From which Channels comes most of my Web Site Traffic (Paid Search, Direct, Referral, Organic Search, Display, Social)?
- How many Sessions were generated by Paid Search?
- Are sessions from my Paid Search as qualitative as Referrals or Organic Searches?
Sessions per Device Category
Understand most used device categories on your website.
Take decisions on which device your Web Site should be compatible with.
Traffic per Source
Get insight on your top Traffic sources in a Word Cloud.
Color and size are based on Total Sessions.
Analyze the visit pattern for each of your Top visited Pages:
- See which pages were most frequently viewed
- Analyze the Bounce % for each of your Top Pages
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Google Analytics (LV) dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Channel GroupingThe default channel grouping that is chared within the View (Profile) [Acquisition - ga:channelGrouping]
- Device CategoryThe type of devide: desktop, tablet, or mobile [Users - ga:deviceCategory]
- CountryThe countries of users [Users - ga:country]
- Source / MediumTraffic Source [Acquisition - ga:sourceMedium]
How to read an Indicator Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given indicator.
It combines two components.
- In the foreground, you can see the indicator name and its value
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the indicator across the analyzed period