This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by city.
At the left, you have one bubble per City, the size and the color of the bubble being defined by the indicator you selected. Each country area is also colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Google Analytics dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Sessions Total number of sessions
- Avg Duration (s) Average duration per Session (s)
- Total Pageviews Total number of pageviews
- Avg Pageviews Total of pageviews per session
- Avg Time on Page (s) Average time spent on a page (s)
- Total Unique Pageviews Total number of pageviews
- Avg Unique Pageviews Total of pageviews per session
- Total Bounces Total number of bounces
- Bounce % Bounce rate
- Total Page Exits Total number of page exits
- Page Exits % Page exits rate
- Total Duration (seconds) Total duration (s)
- Page Load Time (s) Average page load time
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Google Analytics dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Google Analytics dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Channel GroupingThe default channel grouping that is chared within the View (Profile) [Acquisition - ga:channelGrouping]
- Device CategoryThe type of device: desktop, tablet, or mobile [Users - ga:deviceCategory]
- CountryThe countries of users [Users - ga:country]
- Source / MediumTraffic Source [Acquisition - ga:sourceMedium]