This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Medical Stays KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Medical Stays dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Nb of Stays Total number of stays
- Nb of Inpatient Stays Total number of inpatient stays
- Inpatient Stays % Share of inpatient stays
- LOS (Length of Stay) Average number of days between Admission and Discharge Date
- Nb of Patients Total number of patients
- Stays per Patient Average number of Stays per Patient
- Cost-Weight per Stay Average Cost-Weight per stay
- Total Cost-Weight Total Cost-Weight for all patient stays
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Medical Stays dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Medical Stays dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- FacilityFacility, Clinic, Hospital, Department...
- Stay TypeStay Type: Inpatient, Outpatient
- SpecialtyMedical Specialty