This dashboard page helps your to visualize your main KPIs on Patient stays.
You have three main sections:
- Patient Stays
- Stays per Specialty
- Stays per Facility
Here, you can visualize the performance of all the following KPIs:
- Nb of Stays Total number of stays
- Nb of Inpatient Stays Total number of inpatient stays
- Inpatient Stays % Share of inpatient stays
- Length of Stay (days) Average number of days between Admission and Discharge Date
- Nb of Patients Total number of patients
- Stays per Patient Average number of Stays per Patient
- Cost-Weight per Stay Average Cost-Weight per stay
- Total Cost-Weight Total Cost-Weight for all patient stays
Stays per Facility
Visualize your top 30 specialties: the size of each specialty is based on the related Nb of Stays.
Stays per Facility
Per Facility, you can see the following KPIs:
- Nb of Stays
- Variance in % vs the reference (it could be "previous month" or "previous year" depending on what you selected in "Performance Scope")
- Inpatient Stays %
- Length of Stay (days)
- Cost-Weight per Stay
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Medical Stays dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- FacilityFacility, Clinic, Hospital, Department...
- Stay TypeStay Type: Inpatient, Outpatient
- SpecialtyMedical Specialty