This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by country.
At the left, each country area is colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Salaries dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Headcount Total number of employees
- FTE Total Full-Time Equivalent
- Total Salaries (over period) Total of all salaries for the analyzed period
- Total Salaries (current month) Total of all salaries for current month
- Monthly Salary per Headcount Average monthly salary per employee
- Monthly Salary per FTE Average monthly salary per FTE
- Monthly Salary per Man FTE Average monthly salary per FTE - Only men
- Monthly Salary per Woman FTE Average monthly salary per FTE - Only women
- Monthly Salary - Delta Women vs Men Difference % of monthly salary per FTE between women and men
- Monthly Salary - Delta Women vs Men % Difference of monthly salary per FTE between women and men
- Headcount - Men Total number of men
- Headcount - Women Total number of women
- Part-time Employees Total number of employees which are working part-time (less than 100%)
- Part-time Employees % Share of employees which are working part-time (less than 100%)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Salaries dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Salaries dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- OrganizationOrganization where the employee is employed
- CountryCountry of employment
- DepartmentDepartment where the employee works
- PositionEmployee Position, Grade, Level