This dashboard page helps your to assess the overall coherence of your salary grid.
You have one row per Position + Total.
You have one colum for Men, one column for Women + Total.
In each "cell" you have one bubble per employee (colored per country), each bubble being placed on an axis based on Monthly Salary per FTE.
On top of each axis, you have a box plot analysis allowing you to easily pick-up:
- The minimum salary per position and gender
- The maximum salary per position and gender
- The median salary per position and gender
This DataViz helps you to quickly identifies employees who would be out of standards.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Salaries dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- OrganizationOrganization where the employee is employed
- CountryCountry of employment
- DepartmentDepartment where the employee works
- PositionEmployee Position, Grade, Level