The Cockpit gives a 360° view of your HR Salaries KPIs.
It is composed of two main sections:
- Human Resources Indicators: Visualize the performance of your Salaries KPIs
- Breakdown by Organization: Breakdown of your main Salaries indicators by Organization
Human Resources Indicators
The "Human Resources Indicators" section shows the performance of your KPIs:
- Headcount Total number of employees
- FTE Total Full-Time Equivalent
- Total Salaries (over period) Total of all salaries for the analyzed period
- Total Salaries (current month) Total of all salaries for current month
- Monthly Salary per Headcount Average monthly salary per employee
- Monthly Salary per FTE Average monthly salary per FTE
- Monthly Salary per Man FTE Average monthly salary per FTE - Only men
- Monthly Salary per Woman FTE Average monthly salary per FTE - Only women
- Monthly Salary - Delta Women vs Men % Difference of monthly salary per FTE between women and men
- Part-time Employees % Share of employees which are working part-time (less than 100%)
Refer to "How to read a KPI Card" section for more details.
This section shows your main Salaries KPIs split by Organization:
- Monthly Salary per Headcount
- Monthly Salary per FTE
- Total Salaries (over period)
- Total Salaries (current month)
- Monthly Salary per Man FTE
- Monthly Salary per Woman FTE
- Monthly Salary - Delta Women vs Men %
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Salaries dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- OrganizationOrganization where the employee is employed
- CountryCountry of employment
- DepartmentDepartment where the employee works
- PositionEmployee Position, Grade, Level
How to read a KPI Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given KPI.
It combines three components.
- In the foreground, you can see the KPI name, its value and a symbol that indicates whether the KPI is above or under the reference (the reference is defined by the chosen value in the Performance Scope selector). This first component is colored depending on the evaluation.
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the KPI across the last 24 months based on the selected period.
- Below the chart, the variance in % vs the reference is displayed.