This dashboard page helps you to quickly locate where your top countries are.
It is composed of three data visualizations:
- Map: Shows the KPI value by country.
- Evolution for each country: For each country, visualize the evolution of the KPI you selected
- KPI value split per country: Visualize the top/bottom countries for the KPI you selected
Filled area per country, located on the map, size & color based on the KPI you selected.
Evolution for each country
For each country, evolution of the KPI you selected on the defined period.
KPI value split per country
For each country, the value of the KPI you selected (descending order).
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Headcount dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Headcount Total number of employees
- FTE Total Full-Time Equivalent
- Seniority (years) Average seniority (expressed in years)
- Avg Age Average age of employees
- Nb of nationalities Total number of distinct nationalities
- Nb of departments Total number of distinct departments
- Headcount - Men Total number of men
- Headcount - Men % Share of men
- Headcount - Part-time Employees Total number of employees which are working part-time (less than 100%)
- Headcount - Women Total number of women
- Headcount - Women % Share of women
- Headcount - Starters Total number of new employees
- Headcount - Starters % Share of new employees
- Headcount - Leavers Total number of leaving employees
- Headcount - Leavers % Share of leaving employees
- FTE per Department Average FTE per Department
- Headcount per Department Average Headcount per Department
- Part-time Employee % Share of employees which are working part-time (less than 100%)
- Headcount - Part-time Employees % Share of employees which are working part-time (less than 100%)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Headcount dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Headcount dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- OrganizationOrganization where the employee is employed
- DepartmentDepartment where the employee works
- GenderEmployee gender: Male, Female
- NationalityEmployee nationality