The HR Headcount Cockpit gives a 360° view of your Human Resources KPIs.
It is composed of two data visualizations:
- Human Resources Indicators: analyze your top Human Resources KPIs
- Organizational Structure Analysis: evaluate your Human Resources KPIs with your Organization Structure
Human Resources Indicators
The Human Resources Indicator section shows the performance of your Top Human Resources KPIs:
- Headcount Total number of employees
- FTE Total Full-Time Equivalent
- Seniority (years) Average seniority (expressed in years)
- Avg Age Average age of employees
- Headcount - Starters Total number of new employees
- Headcount - Starters % Share of new employees
- Headcount - Leavers Total number of leaving employees
- Headcount - Leavers % Share of leaving employees
- FTE per Department Average FTE per Department
Refer to "How to read a KPI Card" section for more details.
Organizational Structure Analysis
Evaluate the Human Resources Top KPIs with your Organizational Structure
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Headcount dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- OrganizationOrganization where the employee is employed
- DepartmentDepartment where the employee works
- GenderEmployee gender: Male, Female
- NationalityEmployee nationality