This dashboard page shows the detail of an employee you select. It is composed of three main sections
- Personal Information
- Key Metrics
- Career Evolution
Here, you can see for the employee you have selected:
- Employee Birth Date
- Initial Entry Date in your organization
- Last Month when this employee was recorded
here is shown the key metrics of the employee:
- Years in the organization
- Total number of distinct occupied positions
- Average number of months spent in each position
- Current Occupation Rate and evolution across time
Below, the same metrics, but average for all employees.
This chart shows the distinct positions occupied by the employee across time.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Headcount dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- OrganizationOrganization where the employee is employed
- DepartmentDepartment where the employee works
- GenderEmployee gender: "Male", "Female"
- NationalityEmployee nationality