This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Work Accidents KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Work Accidents dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Nb of Accidents Number of accidents
- Nb of Work Accidents Number of work accidents
- Work Accidents % Share of work accidents
- Nb of Serious Accidents Number of serious accidents
- Serious Accidents % Share of serious accidents
- Nb of Accidents with Work Interruption Number of accidents with work interruption
- Accidents with Work Interruption % Share of accidents with work interruption
- Avg Work Interruption (days) Average work interruption for all accidents (days)
- Total Work Interruption (days) Total work interruption for all accidents (days)
- Nb of Victims Total number of victims
- Victim Age Average age of victim
- Nb of Deceases Number of deceases
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Work Accidents dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Work Accidents dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Accident NatureWork Accident, Accident private life...
- Accident StatusStatus: Accepted, On-hold, Refused...
- Client TypeType of clients
- Appeal StatusNo appeal, On-going appeal...