This dashboard page helps you to identify which doctors are impacting the most the Total Work Interruption (days) and quickly identify who tends to over estimate the work interruptions compared to other doctors
This table shows all the doctors as rows and all the Injury Natures as columns. At the top, you can restrict the Injury Natures you want to analyze.
For each Doctor and each Injury Nature, you can see:
- Nb of Accidents
- Total Work Interruption (days)
- Avg Work Interruption (days): The bar is red is this doctor is prescribing more than all other doctor average of the same injury nature
- Diff Doctor Avg Work Interruption vs Other Doctors : the difference between the number of days usually given by this doctor va all other doctors
- Theoretical total over estimated days: [Diff Doctor Avg Work Interruption vs Other Doctors] * [Nb of Accidents]
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Work Accidents dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Accident NatureWork Accident, Accident private life...
- Accident StatusStatus: Accepted, On-hold, Refused...
- Client TypeType of clients
- Appeal StatusNo appeal, On-going appeal...