This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Inventory KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Inventory dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- On-Hand Quantity (SKU) Quantity in Stock
- Inventory Value Value of Stock (currency)
- Items in Inventory Number of Items referenced in Stock
- Out-of-Stock Items Number of Items with no stock
- Out-of-Stock Items % Share of of Items with over stock
- Under-Stock Items Number of Items below minimal stock limit
- Under-Stock Items % Share of of Items with under stock
- Under-Stock Value Total Value of the missing stock (currency)
- Under-Stock Value % Share of Items Value with under stock
- At-Stock Items Number of Items within stock target
- At-Stock Items % Share of of Items within Stock target
- Over-Stock Items Number of Items over maximal stock limit
- Over-Stock Items % Share of Items with over stock
- Over-Stock Value Total Value of the overstock (currency)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Inventory dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Inventory dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Warehouse / StoreWarehouse / Store
- Item FamilyItem Family / Product Family
- ItemItem / Product / By-Product / Ingredient