The Inventory Cockpit gives a 360° view of your Inventory KPIs.
It is composed of five data visualizations:
- Current Inventory: visualize your Top Inventory KPIs
- Current Inventory by Item Family: get insights on Number of items in Inventory by Status and Item Family
- Inventory Status Evolution: visualize the status of your stock over time
- Current Inventory Status by Warehouse: get insights on Number of items in Inventory by Status and Warehouse
- Items: Current Issues: get a comprehensive list of your Inventory Current Issues
The Current Inventory section shows the performance of your Top Inventory KPIs:
- Out-of-Stock Items Number of Items with no stock
- Under-Stock Items % Share of of Items with under stock
- Under-Stock Value Total Value of the missing stock (currency)
- At-Stock Items % Share of of Items within Stock target
- Over-Stock Items % Share of Items with over stock
- Over-Stock Value Total Value of the overstock (currency)
Refer to "How to read a KPI Card" section for more details.
Current Inventory Status by Item Family
Understand the status of your Inventory by Item Family.
Inventory Status Evolution
Visualize the evolution of your Inventory by status: Over-Stock, At-Stock, Under-Stock and Out-of-Stock.
Current Inventory Status by Warehouse
Understand the status of your Inventory by Warehouses.
Items: Current Issues
Get a comprehensive list of your Inventory Current Issues. Which items should be ordered first? Do I have items over-stocked? etc.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Inventory dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Warehouse / StoreWarehouse / Store
- Item FamilyItem Family / Product Family
- ItemItem / Product / By-Product / Ingredient
How to read a KPI Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given KPI.
It combines three components.
- In the foreground, you can see the KPI name, its value and a symbol that indicates whether the KPI is above or under the reference (the reference is defined by the chosen value in the Performance Scope selector). This first component is colored depending on the evaluation.
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the KPI across the last 24 months based on the selected period.
- Below the chart, the variance in % vs the reference is displayed.