The dashboard pages shows the evolution of inventory status across time.
It is composed of three sections:
- Historical Adherence to Targets
- Inventory Status Evolution by Item & Warehouse
- Top Inventory Issues
Historical Adherence to Targets
He you can visualize the performance of the following KPIs:
Inventory Status Evolution by Item & Warehouse
For each Item & Warehouse, you can visualize the evolution of its inventory status over time.
Top Inventory Issues
Visualize the list of Items & Warehouses with recurring issues: Over-Stocked, Under-Stocked or Out-of-Stock.
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Inventory dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Warehouse / StoreWarehouse / Store
- Item FamilyItem Family / Product Family
- ItemItem / Product / By-Product / Ingredient
How to read a KPI Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given KPI.
It combines three components.
- In the foreground, you can see the KPI name, its value and a symbol that indicates whether the KPI is above or under the reference (the reference is defined by the chosen value in the Performance Scope selector). This first component is colored depending on the evaluation.
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the KPI across the last 24 months based on the selected period.
- Below the chart, the variance in % vs the reference is displayed.