This dashboard page helps you visualize how the performance of your top Inventory KPIs is evolving.
The following KPIs are displayed:
- Out-of-Stock Items Number of Items with no stock
- Under-Stock Items % Share of of Items with under stock
- Under-Stock Value Total Value of the missing stock (currency)
- At-Stock Items % Share of of Items within Stock target
- Over-Stock Items % Share of Items with over stock
- Over-Stock Value Total Value of the overstock (currency)
For each KPI, you can visualize:
- The KPI value for the current month
- The growth rate vs previous month
- The growth rate vs same month previous year
- The monthly evolution over the last 12 months
- The Year-to-Date value
- The growth rate vs previous year
- The Year-to-Date evolution vs previous year
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Inventory dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Warehouse / StoreWarehouse / Store
- Item FamilyItem Family / Product Family
- ItemItem / Product / By-Product / Ingredient