This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by city.
At the left, you have one bubble per City, the size and the color of the bubble being defined by the indicator you selected. Each country area is also colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Patient Record dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Nb of Stays Total number of stays
- Nb of Inpatient Stays Total number of inpatient stays
- Inpatient Stays % Share of inpatient stays
- LOS (days) Average number of days between Admission and Discharge Date
- LOS (△ vs Benchmark) Difference in days between Actual LOS and Benchmark LOS
- Emergency Admissions Total number of stays with Emergency Admission
- Emergency Admissions % Share of stays with Emergency Admission
- Deceases Total number of stays where the decease was the cause of the discharge
- Deceases % on patients Share of stays where the decease was the cause of the discharge
- Dead Patient Age Average age of dead patients
- Nb of Patients Total number of patients
- Patient Age Average age of patients at Admission Date
- Stays per Patient Average number of Stays per Patient
- Discharges before midday Number of discharges before midday
- Discharges before midday % Share of discharges before midday
- Total Cost-Weight Total Cost-Weight for all patient stays
- Cost-Weight per Stay Average Cost-Weight per stay
- DRG - Nb of Inliers Total number of stays where the LOS is strictly greater than DRG lower bound and strictly lower than DRG upper bound
- DRG - Inliers % Share of Inliers
- DRG - Nb of Outliers Total number of outliers stays
- DRG - Outliers % Share of Outliers
- DRG - Nb of Low Outliers Total number of stays where the LOS is lower or equal than DRG lower bound
- DRG - Low Outliers % Share of Low outliers
- DRG - Nb of Low Inliers Total number of low inliers stays
- DRG - Low Inliers % Share of Low inliers stays
- DRG - Nb of High Inliers Total number of high inliers stays
- DRG - High Inliers % Share of high inliers stays
- DRG - Nb of High Outliers Total number of stays where the LOS is greater or equal than DRG upper bound
- DRG - High Outliers % Share of High outliers
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Patient Record dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Patient Record dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- SpecialtyMedical Specialty
- Discharge ModeDischarge Mode