This dashboard helps you to identify Seasonality Effect on your Patient Record + DRG activity.
Let the heat map color coding guides you in your analysis and quickly identify seasonal behaviors.
Discover more by reading in three dimensions ! On a single page dashboard, you will able to master not only the combination of time dimensions but also the trend of each of the selected time dimension with bar chart on the top and at the right side of the central heat map table.
Switch among a list of nine time dimensions combinations and chose the one that fits your need the most.
Analyze the seasonality at all levels of details
Any of your KPIs can be analyzed through a choice of nine combination of time dimensions:
The First Time Dimension goes to the line and the Second Time Dimension goes to the column.
- Year x Quarter
- Year x Month
- Year x Week
- Year x Day of Year
- Month x Day of Month
- Month x Hour
- Week x Day of Week
- Week x Hour
- Day of Week x Hour
Availability of combination depends on your data's level of granularity.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Patient Record + DRG dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Nb of Stays Total number of stays
- Nb of Inpatient Stays Total number of inpatient stays
- Inpatient Stays % Share of inpatient stays
- LOS (days) Average number of days between Admission and Discharge Date
- LOS (△ vs Benchmark) Difference in days between Actual LOS and Benchmark LOS
- Emergency Admissions Total number of stays with Emergency Admission
- Emergency Admissions % Share of stays with Emergency Admission
- Deceases Total number of stays where the decease was the cause of the discharge
- Deceases % on patients Share of stays where the decease was the cause of the discharge
- Dead Patient Age Average age of dead patients
- Nb of Patients Total number of patients
- Patient Age Average age of patients at Admission Date
- Stays per Patient Average number of Stays per Patient
- Discharges before midday Number of discharges before midday
- Discharges before midday % Share of discharges before midday
- Total Cost-Weight Total Cost-Weight for all patient stays
- Cost-Weight per Stay Average Cost-Weight per stay
- DRG - Nb of Inliers Total number of stays where the LOS is strictly greater than DRG lower bound and strictly lower than DRG upper bound
- DRG - Inliers % Share of Inliers
- DRG - Nb of Outliers Total number of outliers stays
- DRG - Outliers % Share of Outliers
- DRG - Nb of Low Outliers Total number of stays where the LOS is lower or equal than DRG lower bound
- DRG - Low Outliers % Share of Low outliers
- DRG - Nb of Low Inliers Total number of low inliers stays
- DRG - Low Inliers % Share of Low inliers stays
- DRG - Nb of High Inliers Total number of high inliers stays
- DRG - High Inliers % Share of high inliers stays
- DRG - Nb of High Outliers Total number of stays where the LOS is greater or equal than DRG upper bound
- DRG - High Outliers % Share of High outliers
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Patient Record + DRG dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Patient Record + DRG dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- SpecialtyMedical Specialty
- Discharge ModeDischarge Mode