This dashboard page helps your to visualize the relative weight of each specialty in your hospital/clinic activities.
- The vertical axis is based on the Cost-Weight per Stay.
- The horizontal axis is based on the Nb of Stays.
- You have one bubble per Specialty, sized by Total Cost-Weight.
Specialties at the top left of the chart are specialties with low number of stays but with high Cost-Weight per Stay.
Specialties at the bottom right of the chart are specialties with high number of stays but with low Cost-Weight per Stay.
For each specialty, the line shows the evolution across years.
Select Year Range
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the range of years you are interested in.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Patient Record dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- SpecialtyMedical Specialty
- Discharge ModeDischarge Mode