This dashboard page helps your to analyze DRG in details.
It is composed of three main sections:
- DRG Analysis
- Main Diagnosis
- Main Treatment
First select a given DRG Code in the pick-list.
For the selected DRG Code, you can see:
- Nb of Stays + DRG - Inliers %
- The vertical colored bar shows the number and share of stays per Low Outliers (red), Low Inliers (dark green), High Inliers (light green), High Outliers (red), Transfers (yellow)
- Details on Nb of Stays per LOS (days), colored by Inliers/Outliers
This DataViz shows the Nb of Stays (+ share of total) split by Main Diagnosis.
Each bar is colored by:
- Low Outliers (red)
- Low Inliers (dark green)
- High Inliers (light green)
- High Outliers (red)
- Transfers (yellow)
Same DataViz as above, but split by Main Treatment.
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Patient Record dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- SpecialtyMedical Specialty
- Discharge ModeDischarge Mode