This dashboard page helps your to analyze DRG in details.
It is composed of three main sections:
- DRG Analysis
- Main Diagnosis
- Main Treatment
First select a given DRG Code in the pick-list.
For the selected DRG Code, you can see:
- Nb of Stays + DRG - Inliers %
- The vertical colored bar shows the number and share of stays per Low Outliers (red), Low Inliers (dark green), High Inliers (light green), High Outliers (red), Transfers (yellow)
- Details on Nb of Stays per LOS (days), colored by Inliers/Outliers
This DataViz shows the Nb of Stays (+ share of total) split by Main Diagnosis.
Each bar is colored by:
- Low Outliers (red)
- Low Inliers (dark green)
- High Inliers (light green)
- High Outliers (red)
- Transfers (yellow)
Same DataViz as above, but split by Main Treatment.
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your Patient Record dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- SpecialtyMedical Specialty
- Discharge ModeDischarge Mode