This dashboard page shows on overview of your Procurement Process.
It is composed of six main sections:
- Spend Under Management
- Risk Exposure
- Top Suppliers
- Top Buyers
- New Contracts
Spend Under Management
This DataViz shows an overview of your Spend Under Management (i.e. all active contracts at the select period).
You can see here:
This DataViz shows the savings which have been performed on this Total Spend Under Management:
You can see here your overall exposure to risks, by visualizing Risk Exposure.
At the right, you can see your contracts with the highest level of risk (the contracts are sorted by the amount at risk, descending). For each contratc, you can see:
This DataViz shows who are your top suppliers. By supplier, you can see:
- Spend Under Management (+ share of total)
- Growth vs reference period
This DataViz helps you to quickly understand the performance of your buyers:
- Spend Under Management + growth vs reference period
- Cost Savings % + growth vs reference period
- Risk Exposure + growth vs reference period
This DataViz shows the contracts which are starting at the selected period:
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Procurement dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- SupplierName of the supplier
- Contract TypeContract Type
- OrganizationCustomer organization of the contract
- BuyerBuyer / Purchaser