The Procurement Cockpit gives a 360° view of your Procurement performance.
It is composed of six main sections:
- Purchasing Volume
- Purchased Items
- Top Purchasing Categories
- Top Purchased Items
- Top Vendors
This section shows the performance of your Top Purchasing KPIs:
This section shows the performance of your Purchased Items:
This section shows the performance of your Suppliers:
Top Purchasing Categories
Visualize the most purchased Item Categories in a Word Cloud.
Top Purchased Items
This section shows the performance of Top 10 Purchased Items.
There are three sub-sections as following:
- Purchasing Volume : Evolution across the time and Performance analysis.
- Average Buying Price : Evolution across the time and Performance vs. reference period.
- Savings : Performance analysis based on Average Buying Price vs. last 12 months.
Visualize who are your top vendors and how much references you are buying from them.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your SAP MM dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- VendorName of the Vendor [LFA1.NAME2]
- ProductPurchased item: product, service… [MAKT.MAKTX]
- Purchasing CategoryPurchasing category [T134T.MTBEZ]
- Buyer / PurchaserBuyer name, Buying unit... [T024.EKNAM]
How to read a KPI Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given KPI.
It combines three components.
- In the foreground, you can see the KPI name, its value and a symbol that indicates whether the KPI is above or under the reference (the reference is defined by the chosen value in the Performance Scope selector). This first component is colored depending on the evaluation.
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the KPI across the last 24 months based on the selected period.
- Below the chart, the variance in % vs the reference is displayed.