The Procurement Cockpit gives a 360° view of your Procurement performance.
It is composed of five main sections:
- Purchasing Results
- Top Purchasing Categories
- Buyer Insights
- Supplier Volume
- Top Suppliers
This section shows the performance of your Top Purchasing KPIs:
- Total Purchased Amount
- Total Purchased Quantity
- Amount per Vendor
- Average Buying Price
- Nb of Vendors
- Nb of Items Purchased
- Nb of New Vendors
- Nb of New Items Purchased
Top Purchasing Categories
Visualize the most purchased Item Categories in a Word Cloud.
Get answers to questions like:
- Who are my top Buyers?
- How many Suppliers do they manage?
- How much did they purchase for the selected period?
Get answers to questions on your top Suppliers:
- Who are my top Suppliers?
- How much did I purchase to each of them?
- How many distinct Items did I purchase to each of my Supplier?
Visualize who are your top vendors and how much references you are buying from them.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your SAP MM dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- VendorName of the Vendor [LFA1.NAME2]
- ProductPurchased item: product, service… [MAKT.MAKTX]
- Purchasing CategoryPurchasing category [T134T.MTBEZ]
- Buyer / PurchaserBuyer name, Buying unit... [T024.EKNAM]
How to read a KPI Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given KPI.
It combines three components.
- In the foreground, you can see the KPI name, its value and a symbol that indicates whether the KPI is above or under the reference (the reference is defined by the chosen value in the Performance Scope selector). This first component is colored depending on the evaluation.
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the KPI across the last 24 months based on the selected period.
- Below the chart, the variance in % vs the reference is displayed.