This dashboard page shows the evolution of any of your Purchasing KPIs.
For any selected KPI, three visualizations are available:
- Overall evolution of your KPI
- Yearly evolution
Overall evolution of your KPI
Select one KPI and visualize how it evolves across months:
- The area shows the monthly evolution of your KPI over the selected period of time
- The colored line at the top of the area represents the growth % vs previous period
Year over year
Monthly evolution of the KPI you selected, one line per year. This DataViz highlights periodicity in your business.
One row per year, it shows the monthly evolution of your KPI. This DataViz allows you to easily see the relative values of one month across years.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your Purchasing dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Purchasing Volume Sum of purchase amount over the period
- Suppliers Number of distinct suppliers having a purchase transaction over the period
- New Suppliers Number of new suppliers (first transaction over the period)
- Total Purchase Quantity Sum of purchase quantity over the period
- Items Purchased Number of distinct items purchased over the period
- New Items Purchased Number of new items purchased (first transaction over the period)
- Average Buying Price Average price at which items have been bought (expressed in currency)
- Buyers Number of distinct active buyers over the period
- Volume per Supplier Average Purchasing Volume per Supplier (expressed in currency)
- Volume per Buyer Average Purchasing Volume per Buyer (expressed in currency)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your Purchasing dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Purchasing dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- SupplierName of your supplier
- Item / ProductPurchased item: product, service…
- Purchasing CategoryPurchasing category
- Buyer / PurchaserBuyer name, Buying unit...