This dashboard page shows your the top 10 items you purchased during the selected period.
It is composed of four main sections:
- Purchasing Volume
- Average Buying Price
This dashboard page shows your top 10 items by (select the option you prefer in the dropdown list):
This section shows the monthly evolution of Purchasing Volume and its value for current period.
Average Buying Price
This section shows the monthly evolution of Average Buying Price, its value for current period. as well as the growth compared to reference period.
The gray bar shows the Average Buying Price over the last 12 months.
This section shows savings based on Average Buying Price vs. last 12 months.
This section shows the number of distinct Suppliers for this item.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your Purchasing dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- SupplierName of your supplier
- Purchasing CategoryPurchasing category
- Buyer / PurchaserBuyer name, Buying unit...