The Project Overview dashboard allows you to easily identify the risky projects.
It is composed by two sections:
- Project Progress & Consumed Budget: This section lists all on-going projects, ordered by priority (higher priority projects first) and total budget (sorted in descending order) and shows for each of them, their progress, risk, Total Budget and Total Consumed Budget
- Evolution of Risk Level by Project: This second section gives the same list of projects, sorted on the same criteria. It shows a timeline of each project with the start and planned end-date and gives the evolution of the risk status for each milestone.
Project Progress & Consumed Budget
The left section of the dashboard contains a single viz showing a list of on-going projects, sorted by priority (higher priority projects first) and Total Budget (descending order). for each of them, it shows two visual information:
- On the left, it gives the Global Progress % project in a colored bar, the color represents the current risk of the project (green for low risk, yellow for medium risk and red for high risk projects).
- The right part shows the Total Budget of the project in the gray bar, and the part of the budget already consumed in the blue bar.
Evolution of Risk Level by Project
The right section of the dashboard also shows a list of on-going projects, sorted by priority (higher priority projects first) and Total Budget (descending order).
For each project, the viz shows:
- As a gray background bar, the project calendar, with its start date and planned end date.
- The colored dots inform on the risk level of the project during the specifc milestone.
The vertical dotted-line represents the current day in the calendar.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your PMO dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Project CategoryCategory of the project
- Project ManagerPerson in charge of the project
- Project RiskProject Risk: High, Medium, Low
- Project PriorityPriority of the Project: High, Medium, Low