The dashboard page provides you detailed information on a given project.
It is composed of three sections:
- Project Information
- Project Progress
- Consumed Budget
The following information is displayed (for the project your selected):
- Project current risk level
- Project current priority level
- Project Manager
- Project category
- Total Budget
- The Total Consumed Budget
- The Global Progress
- The percentage of time spent on the project compared to its planned duration
- Project start date
- Current project planned end date + the number of days until the planned end-date
This DataViz shows the evolution of project progress over months.
The colored bubbles at the top show the level of risk for each month.
Consumed Budget Evolution
This DataViz shows the evolution of project budget consumption over months.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your PMO dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Project CategoryCategory of the project
- Project ManagerPerson in charge of the project
- Project RiskProject Risk: High, Medium, Low
- Project PriorityPriority of the Project: High, Medium, Low