The Project Details dashboard gives you all information you need about a project.
It is composed of three sections:
- Project Information: This part of the dashboard gives you the basic information on your project: its risk and priority level, project manager and category, total and currently consumed budget, current progress,
- Progress evolution: This second section gives the evolution of the progress made on the project and the risk level for each milestone.
- Consumed Budget Evolution: This third and last part of the dashboard shows the evolution of the budget consumption compared to the total budget of the project
The left part of that dashboard is dedicated to the project main information. It requires to select a project from the list, on the top of the section:
The information displayed under the project selector are the following:
- Risk Level
- Priority Level
- Project Manager Name
- Project Category
- Total Budget
- The Total Consumed Budget
- The Global Progress
- The percentage of time spent on the project compared to its planned duration.
- The start date
- The current planned end-date
- The number of days until the planned end-date
- The end-date as it was initially planned at the beginning of the project
On the top right section of the dashboard, the bar chart shows the evolution of the progress done through each milestone. The bars color indicates the risk status of the project as it was at the given step.
The horizontal reference dotted-line represents the 100% progress to reach, and the vertical dotted-line represents the planned end date of the project.
Consumed Budget Evolution
On the lower right side of the dashboard, the bar chart shows the evolution of the Total Consumed Budget through each milestone.
The horizontal reference line represents the Total Budget allocated for the project, and the vertical dotted-line represents its planned end date.
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters that allows to focus on what really matters.
In your PMO dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- Project CategoryCategory of the project
- Project ManagerPerson in charge of the project
- Project RiskProject Risk: High, Medium, Low
- Project PriorityPriority of the Project: High, Medium, Low