This dashboard page shows the value of any indicator located by city.
At the left, you have one bubble per City, the size and the color of the bubble being defined by the indicator you selected. Each country area is also colored based on the indicator value.
At the right, you can see the breakdown in a horizontal bar chart.
'Select KPI' selector allows you to easily switch from one KPI to another, so you can analyze your data from any point of view.
The list of available KPIs is defined during the configuration of your dashboard in LinPack.
In your POS - Point of Sales dashboard, you will be able to select the following KPIs:
- Total Sales Amount COGS, Total Sales Amount over the period (expressed in currency)
- Sales per Store Average Sales Amount per Store (expressed in currency)
- Average Inventory Amount Average On-Hand Inventory Amount (expressed in currency)
- Total On-Hand Amount Total On-Hand Amount in the inventory for the last known period
- Inventory Turns Number of times the inventory is sold
- Days Sales of Inventory Number of days it takes to sale the on-hand inventory
- Nb of Stores Number of distinct stores, Points of Sales
- Nb of New Stores Number of distinct new stores, Points of Sales (based on the first occurrence of a POS)
- Nb of Products Number of distinct referenced products (catalog depth)
- Nb of New Products Number of distinct new referenced products (based on the first occurrence of a product)
- Share of Sold Products % Share of products for which there is at least one sale compared to the entire product catalog depth
- Average Selling Price Average Selling Price (expressed in currency)
- Average On-hand Price Average On-Hand Price (expressed in currency)
- Nb of Sold Products Number of distinct products for which there is at least one sale
- Total On-Hand Units Total On-Hand Units in the inventory for the last know period
- Total Sales Units Total Sales Units over the period
- Number of Dates Number of distinct dates
- Total On-Hand Amount over the period Sum of On-Hand Amount in the inventory over the entire period
- Days in year Total number of submitted dates in a year
- Dates in Year * Total Sales Total Sales Amount multiplied by 365
- Nb of Out-of-Stocks Number of 0 on-hand inventories (last period only)
- Nb of Inventory Positions Number of inventory positions (last period only)
- Out-of-Stocks % Share of out-of-stocks (over the period)
- (+ any KPI you want to add to your POS - Point of Sales dashboard)
Filter on Date
This data visualization comes with a filter on the Date value. This feature enables you to focus on the period you are interested in.
You can filter dates at multiple levels: Day, Week, Month, Quarter or Year.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your POS - Point of Sales dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CityCity where the store is located
- StoreStore, Point of Sales
- BrandBrand of the product
- ProductProduct / Item (SKU level)