This dashboard page shows an overview of your POS - Point of Sales performance.
It is composed of six main sections:
- Performance by Brand
Visualize your Sales performance with the following KPIs:
Visualize your Inventory performance with the following KPIs:
Visualize key metrics on your Stores:
Visualize key metrics on your Products:
Performance by Brand
Visualize the performance of the top KPIs of this dashboard:
- Total Sales Amount COGS, Total Sales Amount over the period (expressed in currency)
- Sales per Store Average Sales Amount per Store (expressed in currency)
- Average Inventory Amount Average On-Hand Inventory Amount (expressed in currency)
- Total On-Hand Amount Total On-Hand Amount in the inventory for the last known period
- Inventory Turns Number of times the inventory is sold
- Days Sales of Inventory Number of days it takes to sale the on-hand inventory
- Nb of Stores Number of distinct stores, Points of Sales
- Nb of New Stores Number of distinct new stores, Points of Sales (based on the first occurrence of a POS)
- Nb of Products Number of distinct referenced products (catalog depth)
- Nb of New Products Number of distinct new referenced products (based on the first occurrence of a product)
- Share of Sold Products % Share of products for which there is at least one sale compared to the entire product catalog depth
- Average Selling Price Average Selling Price (expressed in currency)
Select Current Period
'Current Month' and 'Current Year' selectors allow you to easily select what is the period (month and year) you want to analyze.
Select Performance Scope
'Performance Scope' selector allows you to easily switch from one type of Performance Analysis to another.
Just pick-up what you want to analyze:
There are five types of Performance Analysis available:
- Current Month vs Previous Month (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Nov-2016)
- Current Month vs Same Month, Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Nov-2017 vs Oct-2017)
- Current Month: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual Nov-2017 vs Target Nov-2017)
- Year-to-Date: Current Year vs Previous Year (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze YTD Nov-2017 vs YTD Nov-2016)
- Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target (e.g. if you selected Nov-2017 as being your current month, you will analyze Actual YTD Nov-2017 vs Target YTD Nov-2017)
Note: 'Current Month: Actual vs Target' and 'Year-to-Date: Actual vs Target' are only available in the list if at least one of your KPIs is defined as having a related Target.
Filter your data
This data visualization comes with four top filters:
In your POS - Point of Sales dashboard, you will be able to filter on:
- CityCity where the store is located
- StoreStore, Point of Sales
- BrandBrand of the product
- ProductProduct / Item (SKU level)
How to read a KPI Card
This DataViz shows the performance of a given KPI.
It combines three components.
- In the foreground, you can see the KPI name, its value and a symbol that indicates whether the KPI is above or under the reference (the reference is defined by the chosen value in the Performance Scope selector). This first component is colored depending on the evaluation.
- In the background, an area chart shows the monthly evolution of the KPI across the last 24 months based on the selected period.
- Below the chart, the variance in % vs the reference is displayed.